Not only do we have 4 ski resorts open this week, but 3 of them have been experiencing mini-powder days.
Timberline Lodge, OR just recorded 7″ of new snow overnight, Mammoth, CA just saw 3″ of snow on Sunday, and Whistler just got snow each of the past 3 days.
If this all doesn’t freak you out enough, just know that a few ski resorts are already open in South America… Some ski resorts in Chile saw 10-feet of snow in early June.
Get out there and get some before they all close down for the summer. November is a long way away…
SKI RESORTS STILL OPEN IN NORTH AMERICA:
Timberline Lodge, OR
- 27″ snowpack, 560″ snowfall total
- Closing date: September
- 10-72″ snowpack, 362″ snowfall total
- Closing date: July 4th
Whistler Blackcomb, B.C.
- glacier snowpack, 484″ snowfall total
- Closing date: July 17th
- 80″ snowpack, 514″ snowfall total
- Open 2 Days this summer: June 18th & July 2nd