Things truly are finally winding down now. Beartooth is the zone that is really keeping the hype up for summer right now. We just learned about Beartooth Pass and the skiing and riding there is great, as well.
CLOSING DATES FOR SKI RESORTS IN N. AMERICA:
– Timberline, OR = September
– Beartooth Basin, MT/WY = July 13th
– Crystal Mountain, WA = June 16th (weekends only)
– Arapahoe Basin, CO = June 7-9th
– Jackson Hole Tram = until the snow runs out… (this is 1 is now becoming iffy, we aren’t sure how conditions are nor if anyone is still skiing/riding from the tram. We’re calling it a ‘half’ resort still open.
Valle Nevado, Chile opens up this weekend. Yes, this freaks us out, too.
Southern Hemi ski season is just around the corner. We’ll be there to keep you informed.