The weekend is here once more and the question: “Should we ski this weekend?” is bouncing around office buildings in the West. It’s still an option and it’s a very viable one. Spring skiing this late in the year is great because you don’t have to scare yourself and you can start drinking by noon. Most of us only have a week or so left of lift accessed skiing. Don’t waste it.
CLOSING DATES FOR SKI RESORTS IN N. AMERICA:
– Timberline, OR = September
– Crystal Mountain, WA = June 16th (weekends only)
– Arapahoe Basin, CO = June 2nd
– Killington, VT = June 2nd (weekends only)
– Mammoth, CA = May 27th
– Snowbird, UT = May 27th
– Mt. Bachelor, OR = May 27th
– Whistler, B.C. = May 27th (glacier skiing opens June 22nd – July 28th)
– Sunshine Village, Alberta = May 20
Every week we’re getting that much closer the the “Game Over” signal. Take advantage of these last weeks of skiing if you’re able.