Located in the gorgeous Chugach State Park in a glacier-carved valley in the heart of Girdwood, Alaska, Alyeska Resort is truly a playground for all levels of skiers and riders and has built its reputation on steep terrain and deep snowpack. Offering 1,610 skiable acres, 76 named trails and over 669″ of snow annually, Alyeska should be a bucket list resort for all snow enthusiasts.
To help you make this dream a reality, next year’s season passes have just gone on sale, and are heavily discounted for a limited time. So if you want to make Alyeska your base next season, or even plan on a few days in Alaska, it makes sense to buy the pass right now at the cheapest it’s going to be all year. And not forgetting all the other money-saving benefits:
2018/19 Alyeska Season Passes On Sale May 1st – Online Only. Buy on or Before June 3rd for Best Pricing!
- Unlimited skiing and riding, day and night, on all lifts!
- Exclusive season pass holder room rates at The Hotel Alyeska. $20 off our lowest published rate! (Subject to availability)
- Receive 10% off at Alyeska Mountain Sports or Glacier Gift & Gallery (valid on regular priced items only, cannot be combined with other offers)
- Receive 10% off Mountain Learning Center programs (excludes midweek private lessons & specialty camps and clinics, not valid over holiday periods)
- Receive 10% off of ski and snowboard rentals and 20% off demo rentals.
- Receive 10% off CPG products and services (blackout dates may apply)
- Complimentary foot passenger access on the Alyeska Tram all summer, fall, and ski season, through April 21, 2019 (tentative)
Think of those new skis you’re coveting, or how much more beer you could buy with the money you save. Don’t miss out!
Alyeska closed a couple weeks ago with a base of 113″, and 2017/18 has been another epic season, just check out the awesome reports from the SnowBrains writer based up there.