Arapahoe Basin ski area in Colorado has extended their season one more weekend: June 28-30th.
They are considering opening for the 4th of July…
“We have decided that it is not time to end the season yet! With more snow in the forecast we will extend another weekend! We will now be open June 28-30!!! It’s too early to know about 4th of July, but stay tuned.” – Arapahoe Basin, CO today
We’ll keep a close eye on this and let you know as soon as they announced their 4th of July intentions.
What an amazing season in Colorado this year!
OPEN FRIDAYS-SUNDAYS UNTIL JUNE 30
We are open June 21-23 and 28-30. Lift hours are 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
NO BEGINNER SKIING AVAILABLE!
With a base-area elevation of 10,780 feet, we have the longest season in Colorado. Park for free, walk to the base area, hop on a lift and start skiing from top to bottom; it’s that simple.
Spring conditions exist and conditions will change throughout the day. There is only one run from mid-mountain to the base. The best snow conditions are on the upper mountain where several runs are available. Ski and ride with care.
Hours of Operation and Terrain Status
- Open for long weekends (Friday-Sunday) June 21-23 and 28-30.
- Guest services and our call center will be open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here for up-to-date terrain information
- Treeline Terrain Park is open through closing day with at least two rails
- Rentals still available!
- Beach spots are first-come, first-served
- Black Mountain Express and Lenawee Lifts are open Friday-Sunday. That means top-to-bottom skiing and riding!
- Lifts hours are 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- You may download Black Mountain Express at any time
- Uphill access is available Friday-Sunday outside of operating hours (please do NOT skin up when the lifts are turning) and still requires our free uphill access pass. Please click here for complete details and note that uphill access can be closed at any time.