So, you’ve had an exhausting day on the hill. From stomping that rad backy to getting cut off in the lift line to skinning up the back bowl… you’ve put in WERK! Naturally, after a long day on the planks, you’re headed to the base lodge bar. But not all aprés bars are made equally. Some are better than others, in fact, some are just legendary.
According to the experts at USA Today, these are the 20 best aprés bars in the country… cheers!
- 6th Valley Bar & Grill – Arapahoe Basin, CO
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro – Aspen, CO
- Crow’s Feet Commons – Bend, OR
- Double Diamonds Bar – Steamboat Springs, CO
- Eagle’s Nest Lounge – Alta, UT
- The Gold Pan’s Saloon – Breckenridge, CO
- Gorrono Ranch – Telluride, CO
- Handlebar – Whistler, BC
- Highlands Alehouse – Aspen, CO
- J-Bar – Aspen, CO
- Mangy Moose – Jackson Hole, WY
- Montanya Tasting Room and Distillery – Crested Butte, CO
- Papa Charlie’s Tavern & Stage – Lutsen, MN
- Snorting Elk Cellar – Crystal Mountain, WA
- Tamarack Lodge – Lake Tahoe, CA
- Tomboy Tavern – Telluride, CO
- Totemoff’s Bar – Sante Fe, NM
- Uley’s Cabin – Crested Butte, CO
- The Village Idiot Bar & Grill – Revelstoke, BC
- Wobbly Barn – Killington, VT
USA Today are accepting votes to narrow down this to a Top Ten. If you feel strongly enough about any of these bars, head here to cast your vote.