Chile is about to get clobbered with snow… again. Chile has done remarkable well this year starting off with a 10-foot snowstorm in early June that got ski resorts open early.
They’re keeping it rolling with the current forecast showing up to 33″ of snow for Powder South Heliskiing.
Valle Nevado, El Colorado, and all the Santiago ski resorts are forecast to see over 25″ of snow. Nevados de Chillan and Corralco’s forecast are also looking damn good this week.
CHILE SKI RESORT FORECAST by SNOW-FORECAST.COM:
- 84cms (33″) of snow forecast by Tuesday morning
- 87cms (35″) of snow forecast by Tuesday morning
- 76cms (30″) of snow forecast by Tuesday morning
Nevados de Chillan
- 84cms (33″) of snow forecast by Friday night
- 80cm (31″) of snow forecast by Friday night