Bogus Basin, ID, announced yesterday that thanks to almost two feet of fresh snow they will be reopening on Saturday for a one-day-only season-ender. The resort had closed for the season on April 3rd.
- Last week: [TIME-LAPSE] Rapid Snow Melt at Bogus Basin, ID—Temperatures Expected to Be 15 to 20 Degrees Above Normal by Friday
Bogus Basin has seen more snow in the last three days than in February and March combined.
The full announcement is below:
Supply Chain Saturday
You read that right…our order of snow got delayed, and the manufacturer was inflexible You know what we said to that – “If mother nature won’t be flexible, we will!”
We know we said in our last post reopening was out of the question, but as the team pondered the what-ifs, we couldn’t help but feel it’s moments like these that attracted us to work for Bogus Basin – a community mountain dedicated to engaging the Treasure Valley in mountain recreation and fun!
In honor of all the madness this season, our full-time, year-round employees are rolling up their sleeves to bring you exactly what you have been asking for – Another day on the mountain!
It is going to take a few days and some hard work to get the mountain back up and running, but with more snowfall in the last 72 hours than we saw all of February and March (20″+) and more on the way, this is a moment that we can’t pass up!
Bogus Basin is REOPENING for a ONE-DAY-ONLY season-ender
All 2021/22 season pass holders are welcome – Yes, that includes Midweek, Twilight, Spring, Nordic, Employee, and Volunteer season pass holders
Remember; thank the employees when you see them on the hill working! Without their hard work, this wouldn’t be possible
The Details of Supply Chain Saturday
– 9 am – 4:30 pm
– Deer Point Express (#1)
– Morning Star Express (#2)
– Coach Chairlift (#7)
– Nordic Highway, Sappers, Red Tail will be groomed with free Nordic access
– All 2021/22 season pass holders welcome
– Limited Food & Beverage served out of Simplot Lodge
– Pioneer Lodge and Frontier Point Lodge will be open for bathroom and locker access only
– Rentals will be available
Tickets are available for advance purchase https://estore.bogusbasin.org/
– $39 for Adult
– $32 for Teen/senior
– $19 Junior
– $10 Child
– $15 for Coach
– Lessons, Conveyor lifts, Terrain Parks will not be available
– Frontside Uphill Travel is suspended Thursday & Friday while we prepare for Supply Chain Saturday