Bridger Bowl Ski Area, MT Indefinitely Suspends Season Pass Sales

SnowBrains | | Industry NewsIndustry News
Bridger Bowl, MT

Bridger Bowl Resort, MT has taken the difficult decision to indefinitely suspend season pass sales over concerns for the health and safety of their employees and guests.

The resort, who will be requiring all skiers make reservations, announced yesterday that season pass sales have been ‘solid’, and that from Thursday 29th October, sales will be indefinitely suspended.

Bridger Bowl will be indefinitely suspending Adult, Young Adult, Midweek, Junior and Child season pass sales as of Thursday morning, October 29, 2020. Solid pre-season pass sales and the concern for the health and safety of our employees and guests led us to make this difficult decision.

We will continue to sell pass products not affected by the pre-season discount including Preschool and all Senior passes through Wednesday, November 4, 2020.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these uncertain times.

Please see our COVID updates and What To Expect This Season for more information. https://www.bridgerbowl.com/covid

Bridger Bowl Facebook Post

On their website, the resort address customer confusion surrounding the reservation policy:

With reservations being required for all skiing and riding this season due to the pandemic, all of you have been asking for numbers. At this time, reservations will open online as far as three (3) days out, at bridgerbowl.com. The total number of reservations available will be based on previous years daily averages with a “COVID margin”. Our goal is that our passholders have ample opportunity to join us this season with as few roadblocks as possible. We will be allocating 80 percent, and occasionally more, of reservations to Season Passholders on a daily basis. The remaining 20 percent will be split between tickets and local groups. Additionally, an opportunity to reserve last minute spots that have not been utilized by these other groups will open to Season Passholders the evening before.

Out of social responsibility to our community, we need to limit the number of people on the mountain due to the pandemic and we ask you to use or cancel your reservations if you can’t make it so our friends and neighbors have a fair chance to ski this season as well. Our new scanners allow us to monitor and confirm no-shows, and if two reservations are made and folks don’t show up to use them, we will be reaching out to you with gentle reminders to please show up or let us know ahead of time so we can open that spot up for others in our community. If there is a third no-show it will count towards any credits for the 2021-22 season if we have to shut down again due to COVID-19. More information on specifics to book a reservation will be released in plenty of time before spots are opened up.


Related Articles

Got an opinion? Let us know...