If you want to join the thousands of others who have a second home on Lake Tahoe, then look no further than this $275,000 bargain cabin.
- Related: For Sale: $3.3-Million Ski-In Ski-Out Northstar California Home Made From Shipping Containers
This 1950s 660-square-foot cabin offers a year-round vacation retreat with ready access to skiing, boating, hiking, and fresh mountain air near Heavenly Valley and Pioneer Trail in the South Lake Tahoe neighborhood.
The cabin is less than ten minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort.
Clearly a ‘doer-upper,’ the cabin features three bedrooms, one bath, a compact kitchen, and a vintage vibe.
- Address: 1391 Black Bart Ave, South Lake Tahoe, California
- Price: $275,000
- Square Feet: 660
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath
- Built: 1959
- Features: Vintage Tahoe cabin located just steps from Trout Creek and meadow. This is a tenant-occupied contractor special, ready for your ideas and upgrades.
- Located in El Dorado County with convenient access to Pioneer Trail and the heart of South Lake Tahoe.
- Priced to sell and ready for your renovation ideas.
Check out the original listing on realtor.com.