Unlimited skiing at seven resorts, a $399 price tag, and the best après in the northeast, what more do you really need? The Drifter Pass was built on the fact that young adults are the future of the ski industry. Whether they are in college, still living with their parents, or trying to make it in the city, they ski hard and party hard. The Drifter Pass is Peak Resorts way of encouraging young adults to love skiing and make it a part of their lives.
Peak Pass Resorts
- Jack Frost, Pennsylvania
- Big Boulder, Pennsylvania
- Hunter Mountain, New York
- Mount Snow, Vermont
- Crotched Mountain, New Hampshire
- Wildcat, New Hampshire
- Attitash Mountain, New Hampshire
- $399 until December 17th
- No tiered pricing
- No deadlines
- No guilt for spending you whole paycheck on a ski pass.
Perks for the Millennials
- Killer deals for bringing your friends.
- 21 terrain parks
- Huge après events, competitions, and promos
- A 3 Day Music Festival at Mount Snow called Minus Zero