We’ve been very fortunate in having gotten to travel the Earth with skis.
Of all the ski resorts we’ve been lucky enough to visit, Cerro Catedral in Bariloche, Argentina has the best view.
The vista here is impactful regardless of how many times you’ve seen it.
The views from the top include:
- Huge glacially carved lakes with islands
- Small alpine lakes
- Large Volcanos in Chile & Argentina (occasionally erupting)
- Vast evergreen, deciduous forests
- Snowy mountain ridges for miles
- Andean Condors (2nd largest flying bird on Earth)
- High deserts of the east
Which ski resort do you think has the best views?
2 thoughts on “Cerro Catedral, Argentina = The Most Beautiful Views From Any Ski Resort on Earth?”
Heavenly would be the best views I’ve seen on skis
I suppose you’d have to ski every resort on earth to find out!