Crystal Mountain, WA, has received over eight feet of snow in April, and it didn’t stop in May, making this one of its deepest spring seasons in history. With that, they’ve announced another extension of the ski season, with bonus weekends through June 12th.
They will be open Friday-Sunday for skiing and riding in Green Valley from 9 am to 2:30 pm. Memorial Day weekend, they will be open Friday-Monday.
Scenic rides on the Mt. Rainier Gondola will be open from 9 am to 5 pm on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. All valid 21/22 season passes, Wild Cards and Spring Passes will be honored.
The resort will keep skiing until they can’t ski anymore! The snow must go on!
Bonus Weekend Operating Details
- Dates open for skiing and riding: May 27-30, June 3-5, June 10-12 from 9 am to 2:30 pm (last upload 2 pm)
- Scenic gondola rides: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 9am-5pm (last download 5:30 pm). Walk up scenic tickets & daily lift tickets available for purchase.
- No ski equipment allowed up the gondola after 2:30 pm
- Skiers & riders must download the gondola if they wish to stay on the mountain after 2:30 pm. No top to bottom laps due to low coverage.
- No equipment rentals or lessons offered
- Paid parking will not be required. A-Lot parking first come, first serve
- Food & Beverage: Summit House, Tower 16, Fireside Cantina, Fish Shack
- RV parking subject to online reservations