The Fort at Mammoth, the first work, live and play coworking space uniquely positioned on-mountain and downtown in Mammoth Lakes, CA, announces today the launch of its 2019/20 Fort + Ikon Pass membership. The new pass product combines unlimited entry to Mammoth’s unique coworking community with global access to the world’s premier ski destinations through the Ikon Pass.
The Fort is a flexible, inspiring and productive coworking space with 2 convenient locations in Mammoth Lakes that make it easy for you to post up, plug in and let your ideas flow with regular ski or ride breaks to refuel your mind and soul. Come for the weekend to shred, then stay for the week to work.
- Related: A California Road Trip – The Ikon Pass Provides Constant Refills at the Best Resorts on the West Coast
Created to give skiers more time on the mountain by minimizing the distance between where you work and where you play, the Fort + Ikon Pass membership has become a high-demand pass product for the Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley community.
“The creation of a Fort + Ikon membership was a natural response to the demand Mammoth was seeing from the entrepreneur and tech community, and more specifically, their desire to take business out of the office,” said Matthew Jung, of The Fort. “As Mammoth continues to reimagine itself as an entrepreneurial ecosystem, the Fort serves as the focal point of that community, providing a hub for networking, corporate meetings, conferences, and summits.”
During the current 2018-2019 season, The Fort and Mammoth Resorts have already been host to multiple entrepreneurial events, including Summit Summit, an invite-only event where over 50 global tech innovators, investors, venture capitalists, and connectors gathered for an all-inclusive networking experience. Additional events included the 2019 Mountain Venture Summit sponsored by Telluride Venture Accelerator and Alterra Mountain Company.
- Related: With the Most Snow in the Country Mammoth Mountain, CA Will be Staying Open Through at Least July 4th
“Creating a mountain community that encourages entrepreneurship has been a priority for Mammoth over the past few years,” said Mark Brownlie, President, and COO of Mammoth Resorts. “Alterra Mountain Company was eager to join forces with Mammoth and The Fort to present a one-of-a-kind Ikon Pass that caters to the business community, who we’ve seen increasingly taking their work and meetings out of office.”
The Fort + Ikon Pass combines convenient year-round coworking access to both of The Fort’s locations as well as Alterra’s Ikon Pass. Membership is currently offered at a monthly fee of just $99. Benefits include:
- A 12-month Fort membership with unlimited access at both Downtown and Main Lodge Fort locations, plus four hours per month of free conference room time.
- Unlimited skiing and riding to Mammoth, with additional access to 38 iconic winter destinations around the globe.
- 20% savings at Mammoth Lodging Collection properties, as well as 15% off retail and food/beverage at participating Ikon Pass destinations.
- One year membership to Protect Our Winters
To purchase a Fort + Ikon Pass visit thefort.at/become-a-member.