The final stop of the RMSHA Winter Series is at Grand Targhee Resort. You are not going to want to miss the 5th Annual Crazy Horse Hill Climb that is also the 2018 RMSHA Points End Championship at Grand Targhee.
The Rocky Mountain States Hill Climb Association (RMSHA – often referred to as “RIM-SHAW”) is an all-volunteer organization that creates, operates and manages snowmobile hill climb racing events in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. The drivers, sponsors, racers, promoters and the entire board of directors put on events to bring the very best in snowmobile hill climb competition to Grand Targhee Resort.
HILLCLIMB AND SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- Racer registration will take place from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and racing will begin at 8:00 am.
- Racing will begin the morning of Saturday, April 21st, 2018 and will go through Sunday afternoon.
- Dreamcatcher Chair Lift will be running both days for both skiing and spectating. (Must have skis or snowboards to ride lifts)
- There is a $5.00 entry charge into Grand Targhee Resort, 5 years old and under are free.
- Ski lift tickets are sold separately; they are not required to watch the snowmobile race.
LIFT TICKET PRICING
- Adult Full Day: $60 / Adult Half Day: $55
- Senior Full Day: $45 / Senior Half Day: $40
- Junior Full Day: $25 / Junior Half Day: $20