Another huge storm is impacting the West. NOAA has issued Winter Weather Advisories all over and it looks like the pattern will continue throughout the week.
Over 1 FOOT of Snow is possible for all listed states.
NOAA Has Issued Winter Storm Warnings For:
NOAA Has Issued Winter Weather Advisories For:
Huge precipitation totals are expected along the West Coast. If cold weather moves in along with the storms in California, then more snow will fall. As of now, it looks like the California storms later in the week will have very high snow levels. resulting in a lot of rain.
Colorado: 8-16″ of Snow Through Wednesday
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...8 TO 16 INCHES ARE EXPECTED. - NOAA Grand Junction, CO
Washington: 5-15″ of Additional Snow Through Today
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...STEADY LIGHT SNOW TRANSITIONING TO SNOW SHOWERS BY THIS AFTERNOON WILL BRING AN ADDITIONAL 5 TO 15 INCHES OF SNOW. - NOAA Seattle, WA
Montana: 3-6″ of Additional Snowfall Today
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...AN ADDITIONAL 3 TO 6 INCHES THROUGH THIS EVENING. ADDITIONAL LIGHT TO MODERATE ACCUMULATIONS ARE POSSIBLE ON TUESDAY. - NOAA Great Falls, MT
California: 1-2 FEET of Snow Through Tonight
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: 1 TO 2 FEET ALONG THE SIERRA CREST FROM DONNER PASS TO MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN.
Idaho: 6-12+” of Snow Through Tonight
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...ADDITIONAL AMOUNTS UP TO 4 INCHES FOR PORTIONS OF THE WOOD RIVER VALLEY. 6 TO 12 INCHES FOR REST OF THE WARNING AREA WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS ABOVE 8000 FEET. - NOAA Pocatello, ID
Wyoming: 8-18″ of Snow Through Tomorrow Morning
* TOTAL SNOWFALL...8 TO 18 INCHES. - NOAA Riverton, WY
Utah: 1-2 FEET of Snow Through Wednesday Morning
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...1-2 FEET. - NOAA Salt Lake City, UT