It’s September now, we’re officially in meteorological autumn, so it’s okay to start thinking about skiing. And after ‘when is it going to snow,’ the next thing we need to know is ‘when will my resort open?’.
- Related: Ikon Pass Expands Further Into Europe With the Addition of Dolomiti Superski in Italy and Kitzbühel in Austria for Winter 21/22
Alterra just answered that question for us with the release of the operating dates for some of their resorts.
- Mammoth Mountain, CA – 11/13
- Big Bear Mountain Resort, CA
- Snow Summit – 11/16
- Bear Mountain – 11/23
- Solitude Mountain Resort, UT – 11/19
- Crystal Mountain, WA – 11/19
- Steamboat, CO – 11/20
- Sugarbush – 11/20
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, CA – 11/24
- Stratton, VT – 11/24
- Snowshoe, WV – 11/24
- Tremblant, Canada – 11/25
- CMH – 12/3
- Deer Valley, UT – 12/4
- Blue Mountain, Canada – TBD
- June Mountain, CA – TBD
- Winter Park, CO– TBD
Winter’s coming, I can feel it… are you ready?
3 thoughts on “UPDATED: Ikon Pass – Opening Dates at North American Resorts”
Ikon pass = trash
Corporatization of the ski industry continues
Setting and opening date for a business that relies on a certain ingredient and temperature is dumb.
Global warming will only go away when you educate yourself and stop using plastic products or byproducts. Until that day, maybe you dummies need to read a book about how climate change isn’t real. It’s manufactured by the illuminati to suppress the poor. Knowledge is POWER
marbles being lost