Indy Pass is looking to select one lucky winner this season to live out their dream ski road trip while exploring the amazing independent ski areas the pass offers.
What’s Included in the Prize Package?
- 2 Indy+ Passes (unrestricted, no blackout dates)
- Round trip airfare to Portland, OR on Alaska Airlines
- Seven-day luxury van rental from Roamerica
- Two pair of Atomic Vantage skis with bindings
- $1,000 cash
Never heard of the Indy Pass? The Indy Pass is a collective group of independent ski areas, offering 2 days each at 56 ski areas spread across the United States and Canada. It’s currently on sale for $199, while the Indy+ Pass (no blackout dates) sells for $299. Plus, don’t sleep on their “Get America Skiing Promise” if you’re worried about Covid-19 interrupting your ski season.
- Related: “11 New Resorts Join the Indy Pass Revolution | 55 Resorts and 110 Days of Skiing for Just $199”
With so many ski areas on the Indy Pass in the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies, the road trip options are endless. And to make it even easier for you, you’ll be getting a home on wheels and fresh skis for the trip, plus a nice chunk of spending money on the side.
I’m not going to lie, I applied as soon as I saw the contest announced on their website. Even with the odds being slim, the Indy Pass is looking like a game changer this winter. Sign me up.