video of patrol ripping deep powder at Kicking Horse, B.C. last week.
Kicking Horse ski resort in British Columbia, Canada will be opening this weekend for a ‘weekend preview’.
This weekend preview should be pretty sick since it’s been snowing and plenty cold up at Kicking Horse and they have snow in the forecast every day this week.
Kicking Horse will open daily on December 8th, 2017.
Preview Weekend & First Gondola Raffle
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort will open early for a preview weekend this December 2 & 3! Find more information below.
WIN THE FIRST GONDOLA OF 2017-2018
The seats for the very first Gondola of the season are up for grabs! Buy raffle tickets in the KHMR Plaza from 7:30am to 8:45am, at 1 for $2 or 3 for $5. All proceeds will be donated to the Golden Food Bank. Bring a can of non-perishable food and you will get your name on a bonus ticket. The winner gets to pick 4 buddies to share the first gondola, skip the lift lines for the rest of the day, and have lunch at the Award-Winning Eagle’s Eye Restaurant. Best way to kick-off the season!
Preview Weekend – December 2nd & 3rd
- Golden Eagle Express Gondola – 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Stairway to Heaven- 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Catamount – download from mid-station – 9:00am to 3:30pm
Terrain opening: Intermediate to Experts only
- Bowl Over, Crystal Bowl and Feuz Bowl, avalanche conditions permitting.
- Lower Mountain: Upper Wiley Coyote, Blaster, Downshift & Little Ben. Please travel with caution in lower mountain as early season hazards still exists.
- Whitetooth Grill – 8:00am to 4:00pm (limited menu)
- Eagle’s Eye Restaurant- 11:00am to 4:00pm
- Guest Services – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Performance Rental Centre & Repairs – 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Daycare – Open, pre-bookings only (no Adventure Hour available)
- Winter Sports School – 8:30am to 4:30pm (limited terrain available – Levels 4-6 only)
- Kicking Horse Outfitters – 8:30am to 5:00pm