Brought to you by Scott Sports
Why “Animal Sounds?”
Because 2020 doesn’t deserve a soundtrack.
Instead of inspiring music, listen to Miles grunt, moan, pursed-lip-heavy-breathe, hoot, holler, terror scream, and cough his way through his favorite lines of the 2019/2020 winter season in North America.
This video is all backcountry with the exception of the one chute in Squaw Valley, CA and the little backflip at Squaw.
Notable lines in the video:
- Breakneck @ Jackson Hole, WY
- Gothic Couloir @ Jackson Hole, WY
- Backflip in No Shadows or is it 4-Shadows… @ Jackson Hole, WY
- Terminal Cancer Couloir @ Nevada
- Broken Arrow Couloir? @ Squaw Valley, CA
- The Taint off Mt. Baldy @ Alta, UT (did you hear the core-shot?)
- Pillow Line @ The Meadow Hut, BC
- Backflip to Face @ The Meadow Hut, BC
The Coronavirus silver-linings?
- I didn’t get to go to South America to ski and surf this summer, but I did get to surf the California coast a ton as a consultation prize and I found some incredible places and surfed with dolphins a lot
- I skied a lot more backcountry than I ever have in a season
Days surfed in 2020:
Days skied in 2019/20:
Backcountry days skied in 2019/20:
Big thanks to my sponsors:
- Intuition Liners
- Hestra Gloves
- Osprey Packs
Miles Clark is the founder & CEO of SnowBrains and he likes to ski a lot.
About Miles Clark: