Are you itching to get out there but wondering if you may have missed the boat this year? Did you have an injury and miss the 22/23 season? Were you procrastinating and thinking you missed out? Don’t worry; it’s not too late, and here is how you can still get in on the incredible spring skiing.
- Related: Ikon Pass: The Good Stuff is Coming
Some excellent season pass deals give you access to the tail end of the incredible 22/23 season while having the upside of the entire 23/24 season.
The sweetest deal comes probably from Ikon, where if you buy a 23/24 Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Plus Pass, or Ikon Base Pass now, you can use it straight away for incredible spring skiing at the following destinations:
- Big Bear Mountain Resort, CA, will stay open until at least April 30, 2023
- Mammoth Mountain, CA, will stay open until August 2023
- Palisades Tahoe, CA, will be open every day until May 29, 2023, and weekends until July 4, 2023
- Snow Valley, CA, will close on April 16, 2023
- Stratton, VT, will close on April 16, 2023
- Sugarbush, VT, will stay open until May 7, 2023
- Tremblant, QC, will stay open until April 23, 2023
- Solitude, UT, will stay open until May 21, 2023
- Deer Valley, UT, will stay open until April 23, 2023 (note, Ikon Base Pass exempt)
- Steamboat, CO, will close on April 16, 2023
- Winter Park, CO, will stay open until April 23, 2023
So if for some reason you missed out so far on the 22/23 season, and you want to be able to tell your grandkids that yes, you were out there ripping it up in the best season ever, go and pack the car, buy that plane or train ticket and secure your Ikon Pass.
Need more convincing? Here is a simple Math exercise: a 5-day pass for Mammoth will cost you $888 — the Ikon Base Pass is only $829. You are already better off with the Ikon Base Pass and have the entire 23/24 season as a free option.
Don’t be a dodo, and get yours now before prices go up on April 21, 2023.