Mt. Rose opens for the season on Friday, November 18th, 2016 as the first ski resort to open in Tahoe. A long awaited cold-stretch has finally reached the area after warm temperatures and a lack of precipitation has plagued the area throughout the beginning of this year’s winter. The resort’s snowmaking team has been putting in the hours after mother nature gave them the green light and it is definitely showing.
Mt. Rose Opening Day Details:
Hours of Operation:
- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- WIZARD (Beginner Lift – quad)
- FLYING JENNY (Beginner Lift – conveyor)
- Witches Brew
- Lower Dragons Tail
- $40 Adult Lift Tickets (ages 16+)
- $20 Kids Lift Tickets (ages 15 and under)
- All parking and services at Main Lodge
- Food Service: Lodgepole Cafe & Timbers Bar
- Equipment: Rental & Repair
- Lessons: Kids and Adults
A lot of preparation and hard work goes into opening day, so go celebrate with them and show your appreciation! There’s an opportunity to have the first, in-bounds Lake Tahoe tracks of the season, what are you waiting for? Get out there and take some turns! Enjoy!