After a historic October snowfall, today, Mammoth Mountain officially opened for the Winter 21/22 Season—two weeks earlier than anticipated.
- Mammoth Mountain is open from top-to-bottom, with summit access to Cornice Bowl and Road Runner
- Lifts Open: Broadway Express (1), Face Lift Express (3), Discovery Chair (11), and the Panorama Gondola from 8:30AM-4PM with access to at least 9 runs and a small terrain park setup in lower Main Park.
Snow Fall Highlights:
- Current Season Total: 32” making it one of the snowiest Octobers on record
- For the 10th time in its history Mammoth has opened in October (the resort was founded in 1953)
- Mammoth’s early season conditions are routinely among the best in the country and its winter seasons are among the longest in North America
Photos Courtesy of Mammoth Mountain