Exactly a month after ski season came to an end, as of Friday, June 25th, 2021, Mammoth Bike Park’s gondola is open to the 11,053’ summit with access to the trails Off the Top, Skid Marks, and The Eliminator (formerly Kamikaze).
With some of the most radical terrain in the country, 80+ miles of singletrack, and a vast beginner zone for newbies, this is the premier lift-served bike park in the U.S.
Trails set to open:
- Upper Skid Marks – Exposed, high-alpine awesomeness
- Off the Top – Intermediate trail with insane views and a bunch of flow
- Shock Treatment – Tech with a slew of rock sections and wooden features
- Chain Smoke – Rowdy rock gardens, drops, and technical DH
- Bridge the Gap – Access from Skid Marks over to the CH 16 side of the hill
- Toll Road – Steep scree field used to access the top of Bullet/Follow Me from Skid Marks
- Roma’s Road – Easier access to the CH 16 side than Toll Road
- The Eliminator (formally Kamikaze) – Iconic road plunging 2k’ in 3 miles
- Up and Over – Access from Gravy Train to the top of CH 2
Keep an eye on the Mammoth website for the latest on terrain, including announcements on the upcoming openings of:
- Bosch/Electric Avenue
- Jill’s Jumps
- Sunset Strip
- Techno Rock
The Mammoth Bike Park is open daily from 9 am–6 pm with lift access via the Discovery Chair, Panorama Lower & Upper Gondola’s and Canyon Express (Fri-Sun). The Bike Park Shuttle runs daily from The Village to Main Lodge.
The last cabin for bikes to the top from McCoy Station leaves at 4:30 pm.