Backcountry ski area Silverton Mountain is offering their Unguided Season Base Pass for $99 for the 2021 spring ski season. The pass also comes with $39 heli-skiing.
Official details provided by Silverton Mountain can be read below:
$99 Early Bird Base Pass Deal includes: Access to the mountain for the following projected 2021 Unguided dates Weds-Sun 5 DAYS a Week. (regular price $399):
- Monday, March 15 (Passholder-Only Private Mountain Day)
- March 17-21
- March 24-28
- March/April 31-4
- April 7-11
- April 14-18
AND Option to purchase one $39 heli run for 2021 season ($39 only if booked prior to 8.31.20). Heli run price increases to $59 after 8.31.20. 2021 Spring Heli season running Thurs-Sun through April 4th! Heli runs to Grassy and Butter Bowl.
The Base Pass option does not include partner mountain days.
Add Skiing at Partner Resorts for only an additional $98 with Early Bird Premium Pass Upgrade!
Premium Pass (regular price $599) includes: ·
- 2 Days at Monarch Mountain, Colorado
- 2 Days at Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
- 2 Days at Sugar Bowl, California
- 3 Days at Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado
- 3 Days at Powderhorn, Colorado
- 3 Days at Snow King, Wyoming
- 3 Days at Brundage Mountain, Idaho
- 3 Days at Mt. Baldy, California
- 3 Days at Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah
- 3 Days at Eaglecrest Ski Area, AK
- 3 Days at Red Lodge, MT
*see blackout dates **(Only available to those purchasing a 2021 season pass and at the time of purchase of season pass product.)
Add a Powder Pass UPGRADE for only an additional $36 to your Premium Pass (not available with Base Pass).
Premium Pass Powder Upgrade Includes:
- $89 Standby Guided Skiing/Snowboarding during Guided Season.
- Option to purchase a second $39 heli run on a second day. Heli runs must be on separate dates. ($39 heli run only if booked prior to 8.31.20). Powder Upgrade Heli run pricing increases to $59 after 8.31.20.
- $2 PBRs all season
- 5% Discount on Alaska heli skiing with Silverton Mountain Guides for the months of November, December and January.
**(Only available to those purchasing season pass and at the time of purchase of season pass product.)
Add Season Pass Injury Insurance for $19 (available for purchase with Base Pass or Premium Pass)
Only a very limited number of early bird $99 Unguided Season Base Passes (regular price $399) and Premium Unguided Season Passes (regular price $599) will be sold.
$8.95 shipping fee is automatically added to all pass purchases. If you pick up your pass in person you will be refunded the mail out fee. Passes aren’t available for mail out until September, contact the office to schedule a time if you prefer to pick up your pass.
Unguided Season Pass Cancellation Policy
All season pass products are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If one highway is open to Silverton, you must ski on your reserved day. It is best to arrive the night before to avoid highway closures from keeping you from arriving on time. We do not have control over operations at our partner resorts and no refunds or credits will be issued for inability to use ski days at partner resorts under any reason, including pandemics or force majeures. No refunds will be given for any reason including from inability to use the pass due to a pandemic or other force majeure. Only in the event of a Colorado government pandemic mandated closing of Silverton Mountain, will any credits be issued for the following season. In this sole instance, season pass credits will be calculated from the cost of the pass minus a daily rate for each Silverton Mountain unguided day used up to the face value of the season pass. For example, if after using your pass three times previously, your credit amount to be applied to the following season will take three days of prior pass use into account.
To take advantage of this offer, click HERE.