May is our favorite month of the year to ski.
We spend it in Mammoth skiing the resort and backcountry skiing the Eastern Sierra including Yosemite.
There are so many aspects to this month that make it amazing in Mammoth:
- Ice Cream at Mono Cone
- Monoritos at Mono Market
- Fish Tacos at Mobile Mart
- Carne Asada Tortas at Salsas
- Hot Springs everywhere
- A Hot River
- Rock Climbing in Owens River Gorge
- Mountain Biking at Mammoth Mountain
- Great Camping Everywhere
- Great Backcountry Skiing
- World-Class Spring Skiing at Mammoth Mountain
Even though last season was super dry, both Mammoth and the Eastern Sierra skied great right up until June.
I already can’t wait for May in Mammoth!
SnowBrains 2020/21 Highlight Videos:
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains’ 2020/21 Teton Range, WY Highlights: 172″ of Snow in February 2021…
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains’ 2020/21 Squaw Valley/Palisades Tahoe, CA Highlights: The Fingers, Smooth Air, Granite Chief Peak
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Alaska Highlights: Helicopters, Spines, Powder, & Backflips
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Utah Highlight Video: The Mt. Superior Project
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Mammoth/Yosemite Highlight Video: D-Spin 720º & Chutes for Days…
- [VIDEO] SnowBrains 2020/21 Nevada Highlight Video: Terminal Cancer Heaven & Hell…