Report from New Years Day 2022
The 1st sunset of 2022 was stunning!
It’s hard to describe what this place is, how it feels, and what it means to us.
Skiing from the summit to the lake and dipping our feet in the water was thrilling.
We hope these images convey some of the magic to all of you.
To start the year in this way in this place with these friends was more than we could have ever asked for.
We can’t wait to see what joys and challenges 2022 has in store for us all.
Happy New Year and Thank You!
- 12/30/21: Tahoe Backcountry Report: Skiing One of the Most Gorgeous Places on Earth
- 12/29/21: Tahoe Backcountry Report: One of the Deepest Days We’ve Skied in Tahoe…
- 12/28/21: Palisades Tahoe, CA Report: 103″ of Snow in 7-Days…
- 12/27/21: Report: CA Delta → Bear Valley → Road Closed → Delta → Mt. Lassen → Reno → Tahoe in 1-Day…
- 12/23/21: Palisades Tahoe, CA Report: Rain to Snow, Creamy Powder, 58″-88″ of Snow Forecast Next 3-Days
- 12/21/21:Palisades Tahoe, CA Report: 1st Day of the Season on KT-22 Went Off!
- 12/6/21: Revelstoke, BC Report: 60″ snowpack, 174″ of Snowfall Already This Season…
- 12/5/21: Kicking Horse, BC Report: 4,000-Vertical-Feet of Awesome
- 11/12/21: Alta, UT Report: Little Chute with Mandatory Air From the Top
- 11/10/21: Alta, UT Report: 11-Inch Powder Day & Blue Skies!
- 11/9/21: Alta, UT Report: Dark, Ominous, Alone – Main Chute in Powder Snow
- 11/8/21: Alta, UT Report: Booting Up & Skiing Down High Rustler in Scratchy Conditions…
- 11/7/21: The Alta Skiing Journal, Vol. 4: “Soft Snow Stashes in the Castle Apron”
- 11/6/21: Mt. Superior, UT Report: “Suicide Chute” – As Much Rock As Snow Yesterday
- 11/5/21: Alta, UT Report: Tight & Spicy in Little Chute…
- 11/4/21: Alta, UT Report: It’s Amazing How Much Snow Is Up Here Right Now… Gunsight Mini-Pow!
- 11/3/21: Alta, UT Report: Main Chute Top To Bottom on a Gorgeous Day
- 11/2/21: Alta, UT Report: Embarrassed & Humbled on Day #1 in Main Chute Yesterday
- 11/1/21: The Alta Skiing Journal, Vol. 3: “Trick or Treating in the Ballroom”