Tamarack Resort in Idaho announced earlier this week that thanks to the incoming snow they will be opening the Discovery Chair on Saturday––and lift tickets will be FREE.
The Discovery will be open to the public seven days a week, 9:00am – 4:00pm and will remain FREE for all to enjoy, although a lift ticket must be picked up at Tamarack Outfitter located in The Village.
As conditions allow, further lifts and terrain will be opened.
Big storms are on the way! Until they arrive, we will be opening the Discovery Chair to satisfy your cravings. Starting this Saturday, December 11th Discovery Chair will be open to the public 7 days a week, 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Discovery is FREE for all to enjoy, a lift ticket must be picked up at Tamarack Outfitter located in The Village. As conditions and snow permit, we will open up Tamarack Express and subsequently Summit Express as soon as possible. Stay tuned.
A few things you need to know:
- Only Discovery Chairlift is open
- Tamarack Express and Summit Express will open as soon as conditions allow
- Free for all to enjoy, but you must pick up a free lift ticket from Tamarack Outfitters in the Village or have a Boundless Pass or Express Card
- Discovery Chairlift will be open daily 9:00am – 4:00pm starting 12/11/21
- Winter Sports School Lessons are available, click the link in bio to book
- Rentals are available on a limited reservation basis, to book : 208.2325.1015
- Highway 55 is open in both directions, delays may be possible
Opening Saturday, December 11th
- Triple B Diner, open daily 8:00am – 8:00pm
- El Pueblo Taqueria, open Fri – Sun 10:00am – 4:00pm and Mon – Thurs 10:00am – 3:00pm