Sunshine Village’s last day of the season is today. They’ve gotten 82” of snow since March 1st and 322” of snow for the season. It’s been a good, long year at Sunshine Village. Today is also Sunshine’s annual Slush Cup.
For Bachelor, Mammoth, Snowbird, & Whistler, this is the last week of operations. Whistler will start glacier skiing in June.
It’s down to the wire, folks. This Memorial Day weekend, every ski resort that’s open will have festivities and good times. This is pretty much your last week to get after it.
CLOSING DATES FOR SKI RESORTS IN N. AMERICA:
– Timberline, OR = September
– Crystal Mountain, WA = June 16th (weekends only)
– Arapahoe Basin, CO = June 2nd
– Killington, VT = June 2nd (weekends only)
– Mammoth, CA = May 27th
– Snowbird, UT = May 27th (weekend only)
– Mt. Bachelor, OR = May 27th
– Whistler, B.C. = May 27th (glacier skiing opens June 22nd – July 28th)
– Sunshine Village, Alberta = May 20 (last day today)