An epic winter has left Utah with the deepest spring snowpack in many years, which when combined with sunshine, live music, costumes, and pond skims should make for some epic late season shredding and partying.
- Related: Despite “Abundant Snowfall and Excellent Conditions” Park City, UT Resorts Will NOT Extend Season
Resorts are still finalizing closing dates for the 2019 season, with some like Snowbasin taking advantage of all that snow to extend their season while others like Park City are unfortunately sticking to their original closing dates.
Here’s a roundup of Utah Ski Resort closing dates to help you close out the season in style.
- Alta – Alta closes its 7 days/week operations after skiing on Sunday, April 21, 2019. Alta will reopen for a bonus weekend Friday-Sunday, April 26 – 28, 2019.
- Brian Head – April 21, 2019
- Brighton – April 21, 2019
- Deer Valley Resort – April 7, 2019
- Park City Mountain – April 7, 2019
- Powder Mountain – April 7, 2019
- Snowbasin – April 21, 2019
- Snowbird – TBD #LongestSeasonInUtah – Live music on the Tram Plaza Deck every weekend day through the end of April
- Solitude – April 14, 2019
- Sundance – April 7, 2019
Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, Brighton, and Solitude are just 5 of the 38 iconic destinations available on the new Ikon Pass.