Valle Nevado opened yesterday for the 2022 winter season with snow falling and lots of eager skiers and snowboarders ready to kick off the season right.
Things to know about Valle Nevado right now:
- Chile does not require a PCR Covid test to get there.
- Valle Nevado is on the Ikon Pass.
- For hotel/ski packages, Ikon Pass holders get 10% off, and purchasing with a Mastercard will get you 10% off.
- Mountain Collective pass holders get 20% off.
- Wine Week will take place August 12-18
Valle Nevado has some of the best skiing in South America. It’s a huge mountain with unspeakable amounts of skiable terrain, amazing snow quality, and it never really gets crowded there. Their heliski program offers more than 6,000 feet of vertical descent. Staying up at the resort in one of its three comfortable hotels or private condominiums is where you want to be, with a variety of restaurants and bars. Even commuting from Santiago takes only 90 minutes one-way. The mountain’s season is off to a solid start in terms of snowfall and it’s only getting better from here.
Will you make it down to South America this season?
“Take advantage of our season start promo with adult tickets (25 to 64 years old) for today and tomorrow at only $35,000 pesos ($37 USD) in www.valleplus.cl“