WornWear.com is an online store for used Patagonia clothing – helping clothes that sit idle in closets make their way back into the field, instead of the landfills. If you need a garment, you can buy used on WornWear.com (or new on Patagonia.come). If you are no longer using a piece of Patagonia clothing, trade it in at a Patagonia store and receive credit to put towards a used or new Patagonia product.
How Does Worn Wear Work?
- Bring your used Patagonia Clothing into a Patagonia store of your choice
- They will look over your clothing and offer you a credit for what you have
- That credit can be spent at WornWear.com, Patagonia.com, and in Patagonia Retail Stores
What Will They Accept?
- Perfectly functioning Patagonia clothing that is in good condition
- Men’s Sportswear & Technical Style Clothing
- Women’s Sportswear & Technical Style Clothing
- Kids’ Sportswear & Technical Style Clothing
- Patagonia Luggage
“As individuals, the single best thing we can do for the planet is keep our stuff in use longer and reduce our overall consumption in the process,” stated Patagonia.