I spent the day today skiing through these trees just about as fast as I could.
It got me into a couple tricky situations. (Yes, I did break my knee cap in half crashing into a tree at high speed in Japan once. thanks for asking…)
On my 5th lap through these trees, I took a fall and decided to call it.
So. Damn. Fun.
The best tree skiing on Earth.
Cerro Catedral backcountry – Bariloche, Argentina.
- The snow was phenomenal today.
- Light, fluffy, deep, and super responsive snow.
- It must have snowed another foot or more last night on top of the 5-feet or so we got the 48 hours before last night.
- It’s been snowing non-stop here since early August.
- The current forecast is for even more snow.
- Snowing hard and windy with low to zero visibility most the day.