Credit: Coastal Crew
We love the Coastal Crew’s style. They just make eveything look so effortless. Though they aren’t throwing the biggest tricks in biking right now, their smooth riding speaks for itself, and they could arguably be the best trail builders in Canada.
This video makes great use of a camera stabilizer called a Gimbal. It enables a ton of camera movement while still keeping the image smooth. In this case they use zip lines to get some pretty terrific shots.
We can’t wait to go check out their bike park, Coast Gravity Park – on the Sunshine Coast of BC. Report coming later this summer!
Coast Gravity Park:
- Opened in 2014- Has already been called one of the best bike parks in the world.
- Currently 12 trails for riders of all ability levels.
- Signature trail, “Flight Deck” consists of massive jumps in perfect flow.
- Currently uplift is via truck shuttles- future plans include a chairlift.
- Access to Sunshine Coast is via ferry. Horseshoe Bay (West Vancouver) to Langdale (Sunshine Coast) takes about 40 minutes.
The Coastal Crew.