The Shreddit Showdown, a ski edit contest hosted by Granite Chief, is in its 5th season and brings to the table a stacked prize package as well as the chance to see yourself on the big screen at the Art Haus Theater in Tahoe City. With winter’s late arrivals, entries are now being accepted through March 17th and the grand showing will be held on March 28th.
What you can win:
1st PLACE – BRAND NEW SKIS & BOOTS FROM THE 2018/2019 SKI SEASON:
- ADULT – Blizzard Skis & Tecnica Ski Boots of choice.
- TEEN – Blizzard Skis & Tecnica Ski Boots of choice.
- GROM – Blizzard Skis & Tecnica Ski Boots of choice. (Grom prize must be Youth & or Jr. sizes only, sorry Dad)
2nd PLACE – BRAND NEW PANTS & JACKET FROM THE 2018/2019 SKI SEASON:
- ADULT – Flylow Pants and Jacket of choice.
- TEEN – Product details to come, but you get the idea.
- GROM – Orage Pants and Jacket of choice. (Grom prize child or youth sizing)
3rd PLACE – BRAND NEW HELMET & GOGGLES FROM THE 2018/2019 SKI SEASON:
- ADULT – Smith Helmet and Goggle of choice.
- TEEN – Smith Helmet and Goggle of choice.
- GROM – Smith Helmet and Goggle of choice.
While solid, consistent skiing is the key to ultimate success, don’t forget about our favorite category, the Silver Bullet Award. Much like the Sickbird award of the IFSA days, the Silver Bullet award (which will win you a BCA Airbag pack), goes to the best trick, biggest crash, gnarliest line, or maybe the best laugh.
The past weekend has been DEEP, so gather up those GoPro shots and get to editing and submit your entry for the 5th annual Shreddit Showdown! It’s guaranteed to be a good time and a great chance to win some stacked prizes.