The question on every thrifty Australian skier’s (and boarder’s) mind before the start of the season is finally answered: The ALDI Snow Gear Sale will be back for 2023!
Save the date, set the alarm and fuel up your SUV: ALDI’s famous Snow Gear sale will be making a grand comeback to the middle aisle from Saturday 20 May with a range of 70+ high-quality items at unbeatable prices.
Truly un-brr-lieveable! Carve up a storm with ALDI’s wallet-friendly winter wears that can kit out a family of four to be completely slope-ready for under AUD 1,000!
Belinda Grice, Buying Director for Special Buys says: “The shredding season is finally upon us and we’re back for 2023 with our biggest ever Snow Gear Special Buy! The team in Australia partner with experts in Austria to create products that are of exceptional quality and loaded with innovative tech. Our high performance gear is made to suit weather conditions from The Alps to Australia at a fraction of the price of what you’d expect to pay at specialist retailers. With uncompromised quality, durability and comfort, we’re delighted to bring you the freshest value this winter.
“We love seeing the excitement of shoppers around this Special Buy and are proud to be a one-stop shop for our customers’ snow holiday plans in 2023 when we offer top quality gear at low prices in store from Saturday 20 May!”
Here some of the highlights of the ALDI Snow Gear Sale (all prices in Australian Dollars):
- Adult Ski Jackets ($59.99) in various colors
- Adult Ski Pants ($49.99) filled with DuPont™ Sorona® wadding
- Premium Adult Ski Jackets INOC® ($119.99)
- Premium Adult Pants INOC® ($99.99)
- Children’s Snow Jackets ($39.99) and Snow Pants ($29.99)
- Children’s Ski Goggles ($15.99)
- Children’s Ski Helmet ($24.99)
- Single Rider Snow Sled ($9.99)
For the full range, including socks, thermals, gloves and more, please visit the ALDI website.
All ALDI Snow Gear is the same great quality and functionality you have gotten used to.
“After a brief hiatus in 2022 we know our shoppers look forward to ALDI’s Snow Gear sale every year and are excited to get their mitts on affordable and stylish snow gear that will have you looking great… or rather best in snow! There’s a multitude of new designs and colours in quality fabrics and materials, including DuPont™ Sorona® wadding and 100% Australian Merino wool to keep you nice and toasty, sealed seams to keep the damp out, and fabrics to keep the icy winds at bay,” says Belinda.
Here are some tips for how to successfully shop the ALDI Snow Gear Special Buys:
- Know your sizes: Check out the ALDI catalogue and get familiar with the items you want and the sizing you need before you head in store. Take a look at the Snow Gear Hub on the ALDI website for more details and handy size guides.
- Set the alarm clock! ALDI’s Snow Gear Special Buys go on sale on Saturday 20 May. Make sure to come early if you’re eager to be one of the first to get your hands on these blink-and-you’ll-miss-it deals.
- Chill Out (see what we did there): While we are happy that customers are excited for our Special Buys, for their own safety and the safety of our employees, as always we ask everyone to respect others both in and outside of our stores while shopping. Remember to follow the directions of our store teams and show cooperation, patience, and understanding when shopping at ALDI.
- Don’t forget the money back guarantee: ALDI’s returns policy has got you covered. Customer who aren’t completely satisfied can return products for a refund or replacement within 60 days. Simply bring the product back to any ALDI store with proof of purchase and product packaging and ALDI’s friendly staff can offer a refund or replacement.
ALDI’s Snow Gear sale is back, so cancel all plans for 20 May and get in line.