GET DRONE-LIKE SHOTS WITH RYLO 360º CAMERA:
- We’ve been getting a ton of questions asking us how we’ve been acquiring the low flying drone shots that we’ve been publishing.
- These incredible, unique shots are from a Rylo 360º Camera on a selfie-stick coming out of our backpack.
- The video above displays exactly how to get these great drone-like shots with the Rylo cam.
HELMET CAM IS BETTER WITH RYLO:
- Using the Rylo camera as a helmet cam is considerably better than a standard helmet cam because you can still have the Rylo camera look in any direction you want in post production.
RYLO LOOKS ANY DIRECTION YOU WANT:
The Rylo 360º camera films an entire globe at all times.
- Then, in post production you can easily make the Rylo look any direction you want on that globe.