The Elevenate Pure 100 freeride jacket. Developed in collaboration with GORE-TEX Brand and freeride legend, former world champion Reine Barkered.
The Pure 100 is a limited edition of 100 pieces, designed to meet the needs of the most demanding freeride skiers. The Pure 100 jacket will be exclusively available for purchase online and at hand-picked stores.
The collaboration between Elevenate, GORE-TEX Brand and Reine Barkered, aka the Mayor of Stomptown, aimed to create a jacket that leaves no freerider wanting more, continuing Elevenate’s mission to design gear that enables exploration of the mountain. Reine Barkered shares his enthusiasm about the project:
“As a freeride athlete, I’ve always been on the lookout for gear that combines top-notch performance with comfort and style. With the Pure 100, we’ve truly outdone ourselves. This limited edition jacket offers everything a freerider could dream of—durability, longevity, functionality, weather protection, and an exceptional fit.”
The Pure 100 jacket not only showcases the power of combining GORE-TEX Technology with Elevenate’s expertise, but also demonstrates Elevenate’s capacity in designing the perfect fit for freeriders. By understanding the unique needs of mountain enthusiasts, Elevenate has meticulously crafted the Pure 100 to provide an optimal balance of mobility, comfort, and protection, ensuring an unparalleled freeride experience for those fortunate enough to own one of the limited-edition jackets.
“At Elevenate, our focus has always been on serving the mountain community by designing gear that enhances their experiences. The collaboration with GORE-TEX Brand and Reine Barkered on the Pure 100 freeride jacket is a testament to our ongoing commitment to being community-centered. With every product we create, we strive to deliver garments that meet the evolving needs of our passionate skiers and outdoor enthusiasts.”
– Tobias Hökeberg, CEO at Elevenate
The Elevenate Pure 100 is developed in collaboration with GORE-TEX Brand and former freeride world champion, freeride legend alike, Reine Barkered. With only 100 pieces available, the Pure 100 freeride jacket is a testament to Elevenate’s ongoing dedication to creating exceptional ski and outdoor gear for passionate adventurers.
- All seam-sealed, 3-layer GORE-TEX Technology, waterproof, windproof and breathable construction with a thin, flannel-like backing for ultimate protection and comfort.
- Fully adjustable storm hood designed to fit over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for added comfort.
- Two zippered chest pockets, with the left pocket featuring a stretch mesh pocket inside to secure your phone.
- Two zippered hand pockets, including a goggle cloth inside.
- Articulated sleeves with anatomically shaped cuffs designed to fit over gloves.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers for temperature regulation.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket for easy access.
- Snow skirt that can be attached to pants using a snap-in system.
- Drawcord adjustment at the bottom inside hem for a customized fit.
- YKK water-resistant zippers for added protection against the elements.
The Pure 100 jacket will be available from 1st of October.