If you’re not quite ready to let go of winter yet, one way to keep the stoke high is to buy next year’s Ikon Pass. And if you do that now, you’ll be safe knowing that you scored your pass at the lowest price and can begin counting down the days until 23/24 begins.
- Related: Ikon Pass: Delivering The Goods
Plus, if you buy a 23/24 Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Plus Pass, or Ikon Base Pass now, you can use it straight away for incredible spring skiing at the following destinations:
- Big Bear Mountain Resort, CA, will stay open until at least April 30, 2023
- Mammoth Mountain, CA, will stay open until August 2023
- Palisades Tahoe, CA, will be open every day until May 29, 2023, and weekends until July 4, 2023
- Sugarbush, VT, will stay open until May 7, 2023
- Tremblant, QC, will stay open until April 23, 2023
- Solitude, UT, will stay open until May 21, 2023
- Deer Valley, UT, will stay open until April 23, 2023 (note, Ikon Base Pass exempt)
- Winter Park, CO, will stay open until April 23, 2023
Need more convincing? Here is a simple Math exercise: a 5-day pass for Mammoth will cost you $888 — the Ikon Base Pass is only $829. You are already better off with the Ikon Base Pass and have the entire 23/24 season as a free option.
The Ikon Pass is even better next year, with over 50 of the world’s best ski areas in eleven countries available to you, and new for 23/24 drop-in on new benefits from Outside+, The North Face, and Smith.