Report from July 1-4, 2023
4th of July weekend was sensational here at Mammoth Mountain, CA.
There’s still so much snow here!
The Southern Sierra Nevada is still holding a 318% of average snowpack right now.
The best part of this weekend was the costumes:
- Uncle Sams
- American Flags
- Golden One-Pieces
- Canadian Tuxedos
- and all kinds of goofy, fun stuff
Fireworks were everywhere:
- July 2 at Mammoth Mountain
- July 3 at the Mammoth Village
- July 4 at Crowley Lake
We (Yimmers, Siamac, Alex, more) did our best to do it all this 4th of July Weekend.
- 7:30am Groomers
- Park Jumps
For apres ski we:
- River Surfed
- Watched Fireworks
- Watched the Parade
- Swam in the Pool
- Chilled in the Hottub
- Chair 5 is closed for the season now
- Updated Hours: 7:30am – 12:00pm