SnowBrains had a terrific year of skiing and traveling in North America last season and we couldn’t be more grateful to all of you for your support and for all the help we acquired along the way.
2020/21 was a terrific season with highlights including:
- Most snowfall ever recorded in February at Jackson Hole, WY
- 2 monster storms at Squaw Valley/Palisades Tahoe, CA
- 1 month skiing in Alaska and heli-skiing with Pulseline Adventures
- 2 trips to Terminal Cancer in Nevada
- Our Mt. Superior, UT project with 7-lines on the mountain in 9-days
Thanks again to everyone we encountered last season and we hope to see you all again this season!
Skier in video: Miles Clark