Colorado and Utah have been issued Winter Weather Advisories by NOAA today. Colorado is expecting 4-8” of new snow tonight while Utah is expecting 2-4” of new snow tonight.
The skiing in Colorado and Utah has already been all-time for this time of year. This additional snow is only going to help. It’s also going to help get more ski resorts open in Colorado. We’ll see who which CO ski resorts open up this weekend.
COLORADO’S WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BOULDER CO
523 AM MST MON NOV 4 2013
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS
AFTERNOON TO 11 AM MST TUESDAY…
* TIMING…LIGHT SNOW WILL DEVELOP THIS AFTERNOON THEN INCREASE
TONIGHT INTO TUESDAY MORNING WITH BANDS OF MODERATE TO HEAVY
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS…4 TO 8 INCHES.
* WIND/VISIBILITY…WEST/SOUTHWEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 35
MPH OVER THE HIGHER MOUNTAIN PASSES. VISIBILITIES IN THE MORE
EXPOSED AREA COULD BE REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE HALF MILE.
UTAH’S WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SALT LAKE CITY UT
248 AM MST MON NOV 4 2013
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
10 PM MST THIS EVENING…
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SALT LAKE CITY HAS ISSUED A
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW…WHICH IS IN
EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM MST THIS EVENING.
* AFFECTED AREA: THE MOUNTAINS OF EAST CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN UTAH.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: 2 TO 4 INCHES.
* TIMING: DEVELOPING LATE MORNING AND CONTINUING THROUGH THE
AFTERNOON BEFORE ENDING DURING THE EVENING.