[this article is sponsored by Falls Creek]
Falls Creek, Australia is where you wanna be this September. They just got dumped on and springtime is looking very bright.
- New snow on Thursday morning: 25cms (10″)
- Current Snowpack: 95cms (37″)
video of Falls Creek, Australia on September 15th, 2016
Springtime might be the best time to be at Falls Creek because of the longer days, warmer weather, ‘more forgiving’ snow, uncrowded slopes, great deals on lift passes, rentals and accommodation, afternoons spent in the sunshine out on the deck with your family or your friends, taking in the rays (within reason), and shootin’ the breeze… all true!
Falls Creek is offering 5 solid Spring Deals that you need to take advantage of.
SPRING DEALS at FALLS CREEK, AUSTRALIA:
- Unlimited skiing and snowboarding from 29 August until the end of the season.
- Valid from 29 August until the end of the Season (scheduled for 2 October) you can ride at both Falls Creek and Hotham for the rest of the season for just $399 for adults and $249 for kids and seniors.
- 35 days for $399. It’s the easiest way to ski and snowboard in Spring at Victoria’s two best ski areas.
White Space Discounts:
- From 4 September, we have incredible deals on accommodation and skiing packages! Book 3 nights or more with our accommodation partners and receive up to 50% lift, lesson and rental packages.*
- Call 1800 45 35 25 to book now.
- *Select properties, based on availability.
video of spring park fun at Falls Creek on September 11th, 2016
The BFF Plan:
- During September you can bring a first-timer with you to learn to ski for FREE!
- Your first-timer friend will receive a Learn To Ski/Board Ticket so long as they come with someone who has a valid lift pass for the same day.
The Dreamer Slopestyle Competition 17 September:
- The People’s Slopestyle competition held in Panorama Terrain Park.
The Big Dig 2 October:
- Dig to discover hidden gear and prizes just below the snow!