OnTheSnow.com just released their snowfall predictions for North American ski resorts this 2016/17 La Nina Winter.
From what they’ve forecast, it’s clear that you’ll wanna be in the Pacific Northwest, Montana, Wyoming, British Columbia, or Alberta by the time this winter rolls around.
Meteorologist Chris Tomer created this snowfall outlook.
Above Average Snowfall Forecast in 2016/17:
- Lake Tahoe, CA
- Northwest Wyoming
- Whistler, B.C
- Lake Louise, Alberta
Percentage of Average Snowfall this Winter:
• Mount Hood, Mount Baker, Mount Rainier: 130%
• Schweitzer, Sun Valley: 125%
• Whistler, Lake Louise: 115-125%
• Jackson Hole, Grand Targhee: 120%
• Big Sky, Whitefish, Bridger Bowl: 115%
• Steamboat, Buffalo Pass: 115%
• Squaw Valley, Northstar, Heavenly: 105-110%
• Aspen, Copper, Vail, Loveland: 100-110%
• Alta, Snowbird, Park City: 100-110%
• Jay Peak, Sugarbush, Sugarloaf, Killington: 100%
***source: Chris Tomer/Onthesnow.com