After Sept. 2 all of the Epic Season Pass options and the new Epic Day Pass will go up in price. There is less than a month left to purchase Epic season passes at the lowest price possible. The pass choices include the new Epic Day Pass, which was introduced by Vail Resorts in March of this year. This pass offers up to 50% discounts on lift tickets and the option to choose the number of days the pass will be used to ski or ride.
- Related: Vail Resorts Announces New ‘Epic Day Pass’ | Customizable Pass Offering Half-Price Day Tickets
Vail Resorts Press Release:
- Monday, Sept. 2 is the last chance to receive the lowest price for the new Epic Day Pass and the entire suite of Epic Season Pass options
- The new Epic Day Pass makes skiing and riding more accessible and affordable than ever with discounts up to 50% off of lift ticket window prices and priced as low as $106 for one day of skiing and increasing discounts for each additional day purchased
- The Epic Pass continues to offer the best access at an unmatched price with unlimited, unrestricted access to all of the Company’s owned resorts for only $939 while the Epic Local Pass provides access to many of the same destinations, with some restrictions, for only $699
- The Tahoe Local Pass, priced at $589, and the Tahoe Value Pass, priced at $499, continue to offer the best value and variety for skiing and riding with differentiated experiences and varied terrain at the Best of Tahoe resorts
As a part of making Epic for Everyone, Vail Resorts announced earlier this year that it would extend the same value and flexibility to all skiers and riders that was traditionally available only to season pass holders. With the introduction of the Epic Day Pass, a customizable pass for skiers and riders who may not need the unlimited access offered by traditional season passes, skiing and riding is more accessible and affordable than ever, with discounts up to 50% off of lift ticket window prices and as low as $106 for one day of skiing at any of the Company’s North American resorts. Guests can lower their cost per day by adding more days and selecting the number of days they plan to ski or ride – from one day to seven days – and whether or not to add holiday access. Guests can use their Epic Day Pass throughout the season at any of the Company’s North American owned resorts, including Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Park City, and more. Those purchasing four or more days will also get access to Telluride, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, and the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies.
The Epic Pass, Epic Local Pass, Tahoe Local Pass and the Tahoe Value Pass continue to offer the best value and variety for skiing and riding with differentiated experiences and varied terrain at the Best of Tahoe resorts. The Epic Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to all of the Company’s owned resorts including Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar, Whistler Blackcomb and more, plus additional partner access at Telluride, and the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies. New for the 2019-20 season, the Epic Pass includes partner access to Sun Valley, Snowbasin and Rusutsu Resort in Japan. For skiers and riders willing to navigate around a few peak dates, the Epic Local Pass offers an unmatched value with access to many of the same destinations, including unlimited access to Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar, and up to ten days at Whistler Blackcomb, with holiday restrictions priced at only $699.
The Tahoe Local Pass, at $589 for adults, features unlimited access to Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood, with limited holiday restrictions, and a combined total of five days at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City and, new for the 2019-20 season, Crested Butte, with limited holiday restrictions. The Tahoe Value Pass, at $499 for adults, features unlimited access to Heavenly, with holiday restrictions, and limited access to Northstar and Kirkwood, with holiday restrictions and Saturdays excluded.
Guests who purchase their pass now can still take advantage of summer benefits including free scenic access all summer long at Heavenly and Northstar with any eligible 2019-20 season pass. Additional benefits include summer food and beverage discounts and the ability to purchase a reduced price Epic Discovery Activity Pass at Heavenly.