The snowpack in the USA is below average for today’s date in nearly every ski location in the Western USA.
Only Lake Tahoe & Utah have ski areas with significatly above average snowpack.
Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming are hurting right now…
BELOW AVERAGE SNOWPACK:
- Taos, New Mexico
ABOVE AVERAGE SNOWPACK:
- Lake Tahoe, CA/NV
- Little & Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah (Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, Solitude)
- Central & Southern Utah (Brian Head & Eagle Point)
NEAR AVERAGE SNOWPACK:
- Northern Cascades, WA (Mt. Baker)
- Ruby Mountains, NV (Ruby Mountain Heli & Cat)
- Southern Oregon (Mt. Ashland)
SNOWPACK BREAKDOWN BY STATE: