Snowbird ski resort in Utah just announced that they will be opening tomorrow, November 20th, 2013 for the 2013/14 winter ski season. This is huge news as this is the biggest ski resort in the Cottonwood Canyons and they stay open the longest of any of the Utah ski resorts. Snowbird likely won’t close until the end of May…
Snowbird received 14” of new snow on November 16th and the photos in this post prove it. They’ve gotten 38” of snow this season.
Here’s what they’ll have open for opening day at Snowbird on November 20th, 2013:
- Open lift: Gadzoom, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Open terrain: Bassackwards ski run
- Early-season ticket: $54/day
- 2-for-1 ticket coupons will be accepted and based on the early season rate
- Creekside Cafe, Ticket Office and Rentals will be open
- A parking shuttle will be running from the Snowbird Center to Gad Valley parking lots
- Dick Bass Highway will likely be open
- Creek Road ski run will likely be closed