Considering how much different this season has been due to the pandemic, it almost seems fitting that it would also turn out to be one of the best seasons for snowfall in recent Summit at Snoqualmie memory.
If you’re a local skier or snowboarder you know Summit at Snoqualmie, WA has received an incredible amount of snow this past month, but just how much was it? Well, here’s the breakdown… and it’s a bit mind-blowing!
February Snowfall by the numbers
- 22 days of recorded snowfall in February
- 15 days with 4″ or more of new snow
- 14 days with 12″ or more of new snow at the top of Alpental
- 21 days of avalanche control work at Alpental due to heavy snowfall
- Snowiest February in over 20 Years at Snoqualmie Pass