It’s already on down under.
Australia just got clobbered with up to 60cms of new snow. New Zealand is a touch behind in the new snow department, but the 3 resorts open there have decent early season snowpacks.
A few inches of snow are possible in both Australia and New Zealand the next 3 days.
New Zealand Ski Resorts Open:
- 30-60cm snowpack, 2cm new snow
- 20-30cm snowpack, 0cms new snow
- 25-45cm snowpack, 0cms new snow
- “Quick ‘n’ Dirty” Cardrona, NZ Opening Weekend Report & Photo Tour:
Australia Ski Resorts Open:
- 46cm snowpack, 24cm new snow
- 44cm snowpack, 48cm new snow
- 60cms new snow
- 20-50cm snowpack, 24cm new snow
- 32-42cm snowpack, 20cms new snow
- 35cm new snow