Where are the most affordable ski resorts in North America? From Arapahoe Basin to Whiteface Mountain, HomeToGo plowed through mountains of data to highlight the most affordable ski resorts across North America.
- Related: The 7 Best Dirtbag Ski Resorts
Comparing the cost of ski accommodations, lift tickets, equipment rentals, and lunch on the slopes – the 2020 Ski Index takes the first-chair and makes fresh tracks on the best and most affordable ski resorts in North America. Lunch is the price of a regular cheeseburger and fries at a restaurant on the slopes, and the accommodation price is the average price per person, per night to stay in a 4-person vacation rental close to the resort, between Nov. 16, 2019, and April 11, 2020.
8 of the top 15 are Canadian resorts and in the whole list of 50 resorts, perhaps unsurprisingly, Beaver Creek, CO Deer Valley, UT, and Aspen Snowmass, CO come in as least affordable.
The Most Affordable Ski Resorts in North America
- Marmot Basin, AB – $177.74
- Bolton Valley, VT – $207.96
- Lake Louise Ski Resort, AB – $214.27
- Silver Star Mountain, BC – $214.78
- Mont-Tremblant, QC – $226.56
- Mission Ridge Ski Area, WA – $229.00
- Schweitzer Mountain, ID – $241.28
- Revelstoke Mountain, BC – $250.27
- Fernie Alpine Resort, BC – $252.85
- Sun Peaks, BC – $253.38
- Whiteface Mountain, NY – $258.35
- Big White Mountain, BC – $261.21
- Okemo Mountain, VT – $261.74
- Sugar Bowl, CA – $266.52
- Powder Mountain, UT – $266.95